Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ho-Ho-Hotel Parallel Playlist

Set 1
The American Dollar- "War on Christmas"- The American Dollar
Mogwai- "Chirstmas Steps"- Come On Die Young
iLiKETRAiNS- "The Christmas Tree Ship"- The Christmas Tree Ship
Takahiro Kido- "Christmas Song"- Fleursy Music
Cocteau Twins- "Frosty The Snowman"- Another Lousy Christmas Compilation

Set 2
Jesu- "Christmas"- Christmas EP
Six By Seven- "I Believe In Father Christmas"- It's A Cool, Cool, Christmas
The Flaming Lips- "White X-Mas"- It's A Cool, Cool, Christmas
The Northern Hemisphere- "Christmas In The City"- Christmas In The City

Set 3
Low- Christmas

Set 4
Blueneck- Twelve Days EP
Cocteau Twins- "Winter Wonderland"- Can I Hang My Balls On Your Christmas Tree?
Love Spirals Downward- "Welcome Christmas"- Can I Hang My Balls On Your Christmas Tree?
Asobi Seksu- "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)"- Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
Asobi Seksu- "New Years"- Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment