Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hotel Parallel St. Patrick's Day playlist

Blannachtai na Fhéile Pádraig !

Happy St. Patty's Day! All Irish bands

Set 1
Butterfly Explosion- "Automatic"- Lost Trails
3epkano- "Hotrs"- At Land
Patti Smith & Kevin Shields- "Performance I, Pt. 6"- The Coral Sea
The Redneck Manifesto- "Black Apple"- Friendship

Set 2
Halves- "Blood Branches"- It Goes, It Goes
Halves- "Mountain Bell"- It Goes, It Goes
My Bloody Valentine- "Off Your Face"- Glider
My Bloody Valentine- "Soon"- Loveless
Claire Fitch- "Full Cycle"- Ambiencellist Part II
God is an Astronaut- "No Return"- God is an Astronaut

Set 3
And So I Watch You From Afar- "Set Guitars to Kill"- And So I Watch You From Afar
Enemies- "Backaches & Cardigans"- We've Been Talking
My Bloody Valentine- "To Here Knows When"- Loveless
God Is An Astronaut- "Frozen Twilight"- A Moment of Stillness

Set 4
3epkano- "Gretchensong"- 3epkano
And So I Watch You From Afar- "Eat the City, Eat it Whole"- And So I Watch You From Afar
God Is An Astronaut- "Fire Flies And Empty Skies"- All Is Violent, All Is Bright
My Bloody Valentine- "Glider (Kevin Shields' Remix)"- Glider Remixes

No comments:

Post a Comment